Covid Safe Information
BIFF is committed to providing you with a COVID Safe Event and is working under the Queensland Government Guidelines. To keep BIFF COVID Safe, we are taking steps to prioritise the health and safety of all, but we need your help. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with the following information before booking and attending any BIFF event. Please follow the instructions of event staff, current government mandates and COVID Safe practices.
On the day
We ask attendees to not attend Festival screenings or events if:
- You have experienced symptoms including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath in the last 14 days.
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You or a member of your household has travelled overseas in the past 30 days.
- You or a member of your household has travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in Australia in the past 30 days.
- If you are feeling unwell or experience any symptoms including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, and are unable to attend your ticketed event, please contact BIFF at [email protected] as soon as possible.
At the event
- Look for COVID Safe signage and follow directions of BIFF and venue staff.
- If you become unwell during the event, please notify BIFF or venue staff as soon as possible.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to provide a safe environment and we ask that you maintain 1.5m distancing wherever possible.
- All venue partners are committed to providing a safe and comfortable experience and have increased cleaning frequency and providing hand sanitiser available on site.
Please visit our cinema and venue partner websites to learn more about each venue’s COVID Safe plans.